Arts and Crafts exhibition in Vashi is superbbbbb

Feb 22, 2010

I paid my third visit to the Sahara Arts and Crafts Exhibition in Vashi (Navi Mumbai) today and I'm certain I'll go there again! The exhibition is held on a huge open ground and has everything from home decor, toys and little magic tricks' kits to cool accessories, smart kitchen appliances and pickles!


I've bought a lot of innovative stuff from the exhibition. The rates are pretty reasonable. In fact we saw certain products at almost half the rate of what we get at malls and stores! Damn the ethnic wooden coaster I bought for some Rs 500 ( or was it 700?) at the mall was being sold at Rs 250! Oh yes, and you need to bargain for certain things a bit.

The folks at the stall tell us that the exhibition is held every three months. I just hope so!

And if you get hungry while shopping crazily, there are quite some food and chaat stalls to give you all the energy to lift your shopping bags!

I strongly recommend you visit the exhibition! It's on till 1st March 2010.

Location: Just behind Inorbit Mall in Vashi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP